Helen Flanagan: People are really nasty

Coronation Street star Helen Flanagan gets hurt by the "really nasty" comments she gets from viewers. The actress said the audience often confuse her with her bratty, spoilt alter-ego Rosie Webster. 'People can say really nasty things to me when I'm out and call me really nasty names - if somebody said something mean to Rosie, she would snap back with a really good answer, but I'm not like that.'

The 20-year-old added that she is 'much more vulnerable and sensitive' than her minx-like character. However, she has no qualms about donning skimpy and outrageous costumes when playing Rosie. 'Even though Rosie has to take her clothes off in the Street, I don't get self-conscious because I have been doing it since I was 16.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.