Helen celebrates 10 years on Coronation Street

Over the last 10 years Helen's character Rosie Webster has transformed from a sweet schoolgirl into a minx on the Street.

Helen, who went to Westholme School in Blackburn, says she is happy with Rosie's changes. She said: 'I've grown with her although I'm nothing like her. She's gone through so many changes, from being a little girl through her gothic phase and falling in love with Craig, to going off the rails. It was a bit bizarre at school but I've never known anything different. Westholme was really good about giving me time off for filming and I've always been the Corrie girl.'

Westholme Schoolgirls
Helen Flanagan (front row far right) with her Westholme School friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.